Mathematics with Psychology
National Institute of Education
Information about Li Ling
I have done PSLE marking previously and am familiar with the marking rubics as well as what markers are looking out for. I have taken students from a variety or primary schools such as Rulang Primary, RGPS, River Valley Primary, Nanyang Primary and Pei T Primary.
Teaching Style and Methods
- A deep understanding of MOE curriculum and syllabus through 10 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
- Methods focus on enabling students` mastery of the language as well as a comprehensive understanding of examination demands students will learn how to work the examination formats to their advantage.
- Tiered resources and approaches for different levels ensure that students improve progressively regardless of learning abilities.
- Structured and systematic approach ensures that both student and parents are kept well-informed of student`s progress.
- Results and performance driven
I delight in seeing my students achieving grades which they thought they would not be able to, basically a breakthrough in their results within one term, for example, in Primary School level, a fail to a high Band 2 pass, a low Band 2 pass to Band
Availability: To be discussed
Willing to travel: 3 miles
Experience: Taught at Nanhua Primary and Geylang Methodist Primary, teaching mainly in primary English and Math. 10 years of teaching experience with MOE. For my students and tutees, other than academic support, I also help to build up their confidence in their weak subject and in themselves. As an educator, I strly believe that having a healthy level of self-confidence and self-discipline are essential for a child to do well in any area.Contact this Tutor